Corporate & Finance Law Solicitor England
Corporate Law, Corporate Finance Specialists
Business is about balancing risk and reward. The corporate law and finance specialists at Onyx Solicitors help business owners and managers make wise decisions designed to minimise risk and maximise potential rewards.
Our business lawyers offer sound advice and assistance on every aspect of company and corporate law, such as:
- Company formations: including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies; shareholder agreements; advice on company meetings; non-executive directorships and director service agreements.
- Corporate finance and business structures: including joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reconstructions, share buybacks.
Company and business sales: Whether you are selling to a competitor, merging with another firm or transferring ownership to a family member, we will recommend a strategy to meet your specific goals.
- Leasing business premises: We represent both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing, negotiating, drafting and reviewing the terms and conditions of leases and making sure our clients understand their roles and responsibilities.
- General business advice: to sole traders, partnerships and owner-managed businesses. We can help you resolve a single issue; work on an as required basis; or perform all the duties of an in-house counsel to make it more cost effective for you.
- Financing: including loan agreements, banking documents, security documentation, venture capital, equity buy-ins or investments by third parties.
We recommend you don’t sign a business contract, loan agreement or financing document without first consulting an experienced business & commercial lawyer who is dedicated to pursuing your best interests. We have been protecting the interests of business clients since 1996.