Why Clients Choose Onyx Solicitors
Since 1996, lawyers at Onyx Solicitors have earned a reputation for providing quality legal services to business clients in the Birmingham area and throughout England and Wales.
The following are some of the reasons clients place their trust in our services:
- Experience: For more than a decade, our highly experienced business lawyers have delivered focused, practical legal advice relevant to you and your business. We are known as knowledgeable, effective and trusted legal advisors who get the job done right.
- Easy access: We are available when you are, anywhere, any time and any place. We use communications and technology to keep in touch and to get the work done quickly and with minimal fuss and delay.
- A highly competitive cost structure: We can usually offer fixed fees for our work and agree on clear targets and milestones to help you manage your legal costs to suit your business. We offer to beat any competitive quote.
- Free consultation: We offer an initial 30-minute, no-obligation consultation on all matters.
- We will come to you: If you need to see one of our lawyers they’ll visit you, either at your home or workplace, in fact anywhere that’s convenient to you.
- Part of your team: Our corporate, company and commercial law solicitors act as integral parts of your business and serve you accordingly.
- Focused on your success: We will resolve your current legal issue and recommend proactive measures to help position you for future success.
- Approachability and friendliness: There is nothing intimidating about dealing with our solicitors. We are skilled at translating complex legal issues into plain language and clear choices, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.
Put Our Strength and Experience Your Side
Whether you are starting a new business venture, need assistance with financing an expansion or resolving a dispute, you can rely on our knowledge of business, corporate and company law and litigation.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in information technology and telecommunications businesses, commercial contract terms and conditions, corporate acquisitions and disposals, re-organisations, private equity investment, bank financing and the leasing of commercial property.
FREE Initial Consultation
Arrange a no-obligation initial consultation with our team
Book Your FREE Consultation Today!